We are a set of ambitious electronics engineers who has a vision of transforming data center equipments and networks using next generation technologies.
Acceleron Labs is focusing on introducing high speed inter-connect and wireless network on data center networks. High speed inter-connects realizes vision envisaged in the software defined architecture.
Acceleron Labs’ MDC system implements software defined data center in true spirit.
L.K.Prasad has more than 24 years of experience in telecom and networking space and held various leadership positions in Mistral Solutions Pvt Ltd and Processor System (I) Pvt Ltd in his earlier engagements.
He is holding degree BTech in Electronics from NIT Calicut and MTech in Digital Communication from Bangalore University.
Prince V.S has more than 14 years of experience in telecom and networking software and held various leadership positions in Mistral Solutions Pvt Ltd and Processor System (I) Pvt Ltd in his earlier engagements.
He is holding a degree in MTech in Computer and information Science from Cochin University.
Narayanan.M.S has more than 14 years of experience in telecom and networking hardware space and held leadership positions in Processor System (I) Pvt Ltd in his earlier engagement.
He is holding a degree in BTech Electronics from Cochin University.
Dr.Ajay Kumar Poddar
Advisory Board Director
24 years of experience in RF & Microwave Components and Systems.
1. Chief scientist, Synergy Microwave Corp., New Jersey, USA
2. Visiting Professor, Oradea University, Romania
3. Visiting Professor, Technical University, Munich, Germany
4. Academic Advisory Board Member at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bombay
5. IEEE AP-S CAC-Chair
6. IEEE MTT-S Region 1 Coordinator
1. Bachelor of Engineering & Technology : NITC, India
2. Post-Graduate Engineering Diploma: IAT, Pune, India
3. Master of Engineering & Technology : IIT-Delhi, India
4. Doctorate (PhD): Technical University Berlin, Germany
5. Dr. Ing.- Habil (Post Doctorate): Technical University Cottbus, Germany
1. Served as a senior scientist at DRDO from 1991-2001
2. Serving as a Chief Scientist at Synergy Microwave from 2001-to Date
3. Served as visiting Professor at Pune University from 1996-2001
4. 24 years of experience in RF & Microwave Components and Systems
Awards & Recognition:1. Over dozen awards for the scientific and technological innovation
2. 2015 IFCS W.G. Cady Award
3. Hold 42 patents in RF & Microwave communication
4. More than 200 publications in, international journals and conferences